Wednesday 2 September 2020

A Warehouse?

 A Warehouse?

Just completed is this warehouse for the village scene, but really I am not sure what it will be yet, possibly a garage, animal feed supplier, or an small engineering firm.  I was made using 5mm foam board again, but this time using whitewashed Slaters Large Stone sheet as the stonework.  Windows are by York Modelmaking, the office door is Peco and the other warehouse doors are scratch built.

Again I have used the Juweela Pan Tiles, the photo below shows the roof panels being made.  The building sits at a slight angle to the back scene so it was difficult getting panels cut to fit.




Yesterday I applied this "mush" to the village baseboard as the ground cover.  It's the lightweight filler/fine sawdust/p.v.a/acrylic paint/water mix I always use, and because of the good weather it has almost dried already.

No comments:

Post a Comment